Mesa Arizona Temple
101 South LeSueur
Plans to construct the temple were announced 1 October 1919, Church leaders broke ground 25 April 1922, and Heber J. Grant, president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from 1918 to 1945, dedicated the Mesa Arizona Temple 23 October 1927. The temple was renovated and rededicated 15 April 1975 by Spencer W. Kimball, Church President from 1973 to 1985. The temple serves Latter-day Saints in southern Arizona.
The 113,916-square-foot temple’s exterior is terra cotta glaze that is egg-shell in color and tile-like in finish.
Currently, there are 29 temples in various stages of construction, renovation or recently announced throughout the world.
Visit MormonTemples.org for additional information.