“Mormonism in Pictures” is a photo essay feature from Mormonnewsroom.org depicting The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its members around the world. Today we feature photos related to Temple Square and the Church campus in downtown Salt Lake City.
Over the past several weeks, misinformation and unnecessary concern has been circulating on blogs, over social media channels and by email regarding changes in operations at the Church’s home storage centers.
- Huffington Post: Understanding the Mormon Experience by Speaking With Mormons
- RCR: Dispelling Several Myths About Mormon Missionaries.
- RNS: Mormons Believe “It Is by Grace We Are Saved”
- Mormon Actions Driven by Foundational Beliefs, Student Tells New York Times Magazine
- Homage to the Home:Why Society Needs Strong Families
The World Report is a semiannual report of news events around the world pertaining to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon). Full Story »
We hear it all the time: “The family is the basic unit of society.” But do we, as a society, really think about what that means? Full Story »
From The Blog
Official E-mail Notifications