General conferences of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints take place every six months, originating in the 21,000-seat Conference Center in Salt Lake City and reaching a global audience estimated to be in the millions. The proceedings are available in multiple languages via television, radio, satellite and Internet broadcasts. Five sessions of the conference will be held Saturday and Sunday, 5-6 April 2014, in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Information regarding the conference will be updated on this page throughout the weekend. See the links below for news releases, blog posts and photos covering the conference.
- NEWS STORY: Newly Called Sunday School President Emphasizes Christ’s Pattern for Teaching
- NEWS RELEASE: 2013 Statistical Report for 2014 April General Conference
- BLOG: Church Provides Additional Missionary Statistics
- NEWS RELEASE: Leadership Change, New General Authorities and New Sunday School General Presidency Announced
- PHOTOS: Speakers from the 184th Annual General Conference
- NEWS RELEASE: Technology, Social Media Expand General Conference Worldwide Reach
- BACKGROUND: What Is General Conference?
- COMMENTARY: General Conference Is Personal
- BLOG: "On Faith" Blog: Mormons and General Conference
- VIDEO: Watch General Conference Live