Twin Falls Idaho Temple
1405 Eastland Drive North
Twin Falls Idaho
Plans to construct the temple were announced 2 October 2004, Church leaders broke ground 15 April 2006, and Thomas S. Monson, president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, dedicated the Twin Falls Idaho Temple 24 August 2008. The temple serves Latter-day Saints in Twin Falls, Jerome, Burley, Rupert, Ketchum and Hailey, Idaho.
The 31,245-square-foot temple’s exterior is concrete panels with quartz rock finish.
Currently, there are more than 20 temples in various stages of construction or have been announced throughout the world.
Visit MormonTemples.org for additional information.