General conferences of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints take place every six months, originating in the 21,000-seat Conference Center in Salt Lake City and reaching a global audience estimated to be in the millions. The proceedings are available in 94 languages via television, radio, satellite and Internet broadcasts. Five sessions of the conference will be held Saturday and Sunday, 31 March-1 April 2012, in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Information regarding the conference will be updated on this page throughout the weekend. See the links below for news releases, blog posts and photos covering the conference.
- PHOTOS: Speakers from the 182nd Annual General Conference
- NEWS RELEASE: New Presiding Bishopric, Relief Society Presidency and General Authorities Announced at Mormon General Conference
- NEWS RELEASE: 2011 Statistical Report for 2012 April General Conference
- INFOGRAPHIC: Mormon Leaders Speak
- NEWS RELEASE: Millions to View Mormons’ 182nd Annual General Conference
- BACKGROUND: What Is General Conference?
- COMMENTARY: General Conference Is Personal
- BLOG: “On Faith” Blog: Mormons and General Conference