General conferences of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints take place every six months, originating in the 21,000-seat Conference Center in Salt Lake City and reaching a global audience estimated to be in the millions. The proceedings are available in multiple languages via television, radio, satellite and Internet broadcasts. Five sessions of the conference will be held Saturday and Sunday, 6-7 April 2013, in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Information regarding the conference will be updated on this page throughout the weekend. See the links below for news releases, blog posts and photos covering the conference.
- PHOTOS: Speakers from the 183rd Annual General Conference
- NEWS RELEASE: New Temples Announced for Cedar City, Utah and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- NEWS RELEASE: New General Authority Callings and Releases Announced
- NEWS RELEASE: First Presidency Announces New Young Women General Presidency
- NEWS RELEASE: 2012 Statistical Report for 2013 April General Conference
- INFOGRAPHIC: Mormon Leaders Speak
- NEWS RELEASE: Church's 183rd Annual General Conference Approaches
- BACKGROUND: What Is General Conference?
- COMMENTARY: General Conference Is Personal
- BLOG: “On Faith” Blog: Mormons and General Conference
- See All Sessions of The 183rd Annual General Conference