General conferences of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints take place every six months, originating in the 21,000-seat Conference Center in Salt Lake City and reaching a global audience estimated to be in the millions. The proceedings are available in multiple languages via television, radio, satellite and Internet broadcasts. Five sessions of the conference will be held Saturday and Sunday, 6-7 April 2013, in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Information regarding the conference will be updated on this page throughout the weekend. See the links below for news releases, blog posts and photos covering the conference.
- PHOTOS: Speakers from the 183rd Semiannual General Conference
- NEWS RELEASE: 15 Million Member Milestone Announced at Church's General Conference
- NEWS RELEASE: Releases and Callings Announced at 183rd General Conference
- VIDEO: October 2013 World Report
- NEWS RELEASE: Millions to Watch or Hear 183rd Semiannual General Conference
- INFOGRAPHIC: Mormon Leaders Speak
- BACKGROUND: What Is General Conference?
- COMMENTARY: General Conference Is Personal
- BLOG: “On Faith” Blog: Mormons and General Conference
- VIDEO: Watch General Conference Live